High Pressure Steam Station VEIT 2381
40 kW - 400 V for 55 kg steam/h
50 kW - 400 V for 68 kg steam/h
60 kW - 400 V for 78 kg steam/h
Connection possibilities for irons, finishers, up-steam tables and other steam consumers. With two VEIT 2381 steam generators, even a VEIT Tunnel Finisher can be supplied with sufficient steam. The VEIT Steam Station 2381 corresponds to pressure equipment directive (Druckgeräterichtlinie DGRL) 97/23EU.
- Large-dimensioned steam boiler with a total volume of 75 litres
- Approximately 50 litres water volume and 25 litres steam space guarantee an optimal steam supply and the highest possible working safety
- The versions of 40, 50 and 60 kW connection power can produce steam from 55 kg to 82 kg per hour – in compact design on less than square metre floor space
- Integrated stainless steel feed water and drainage tanks in tubular compact design for minimum installation costs
- Ready for operation with few connections
- Easy start-up, operation and service due to clearly arranged function elements and controls
- High temperature feed water pump is standard
- High operating safety ensured by electronic control of water level and a double protection against low water, thus avoiding damage caused by the heating elements running dry.
- Large-dimensioned heating elements with low surface load protect the heating rods and extend the life span
- The drainage process is carried out safely from the front of the steam generator